Don’t shy away from this fat burning exercise!
Nearly every Pinterest workout’s got them…
Burpees seem to be the go-to, most challenging exercise everyone loves to hate and there’s good reason. They’re hard to do. But they wouldn’t be worth doing if they didn’t have great benefits.
In this video I filmed for Mercola Peak Fitness, I will teach you 3 versions of Burpees for all fitness levels that are both doable if you’re new to them and challenging to even the most fit.
Some of the benefits of Burpees are:
- You don’t need any equipment
- They work legs, butt, arms, back, and abs all at the same time
- They increase your cardio capacity
- They are great for Hormone Friendly Cardio circuits
- They burn 50% more fat than traditional cardio
- They train getting down and getting up off the floor skills (don’t want to lose those!)
All of these benefits make a Burpee a perfect exercise for a Hormone Friendly workout.
Try this Simple Hormone Friendly Burpee Workout
3 Burpees, rest for :30-:60 seconds, repeat for 5 rounds.
Much Strength & Love,